Introduce The Rider You Are Today To The One You’ll Be Tomorrow.
Improve every day with Edge® 540, the bike computer with button controls and targeted adaptive coaching1. It’s the optimal gear to prepare you for upcoming races or personal milestones.
– Quickly set up your new device by transferring existing ride data and profiles.
– Get up to 42 hours of battery life on a single charge in battery saver mode.
– Enjoy superior accuracy with multi-band GNSS technology.
– Get stamina insights1 while you ride to know how much longer you can crush it.
– Push your performance with daily suggested workouts
– Cycle like a local with ride type-specific maps and navigation.
– Extended Battery Life
The Edge® 540 bike computer gets up to 26 hours of battery life in intense mode and up to 42 hours using battery saver mode.
– Adaptive Coaching
View daily suggested workouts and training prompts on screen; get personalised coaching based on your event that adapts to your current training load and recovery1.
– Multi-band GNSS
Find your way with multi-band GNSS technology that provides enhanced positioning accuracy.
– Climbpro Ascent Planner
See remaining ascent and grade when climbing so you can gauge your effort with ClimbPro, now available on every ride with no course necessary.
– Cycling Ability And Course Demands
Compare your cycling ability to the demands of a specific course and focus your training in the right areas, when paired with your compatible power meter and heart rate monitor.
– Power Guide
Manage your efforts with the power guide feature, which recommends power targets throughout a course, when paired with your compatible power meter.
Crush Every Part Of Training
– Training Status
Evaluate your performance indicators to see if you’re training productively1.
– Heat And Altitude Acclimation
See how your body is holding up with heat and altitude acclimation1.
– Grouptrack Feature
Check each other’s location with GroupTrack — and track up to 50 riders at once3.
– Ride-specific Routing
Get routing suited to your ride, whether you’re on mountain, gravel or road.
– Trendline™ Popularity Routing
Your Edge bike computer finds the best route — choosing from roads (and trails) most travelled.
– Event Goals
Select a race distance and time goal, then receive daily suggested workouts.
– Garmin Cycle Map
Ride with preloaded maps that include worldwide MTB trail data from Trailforks.